We would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Feminist Anti-Violence Research Collective (FemAnVi). FemAnVi offers a stimulating space for researchers, students, practitioners and activists to work in partnership in order to develop and support research, intervention and action contributing to the elimination of violence against women. More specifically, FemAnVi’s objectives are as follows:
- To mobilize researchers, students, practitioners and activists who have been involved in the feminist movement combating violence against women, and to foster collaboration and reciprocity between those groups.
- To facilitate the co-construction of knowledge, practices and actions that contribute to the feminist movement combating violence against women.
- To facilitate the diffusion and the mobilization of feminist knowledge on violence against women, in order to raise awareness and promote a critical reflection of policies, practices and actions surrounding violence against women.
- To contribute to research training in the violence against women arena.
To become a member of FemAnVi, you need to be active as a researcher, a student, a practitioner, an activist or a survivor in feminist research on violence against women.
*If you do not meet these criteria, we invite you to register to our emailing list and newsletter. You can do so on our website: www.femanvi.org
Becoming a member of FemAnVi gives you the opportunity to:
- Participate in discussions regarding the guidelines and the programming of FemAnVi.
- Receive FemAnVi’s newsletters, as well as publications from FemAnVi and its members;
- Receive invitations to participate in exclusive activities and trainings for FemAnVi members.
- Be named as a member on the FemAnVi website /Appear on the FemAnVi member list which is published on the website.
- Promote your own organization’s events or recent publications in FemAnVi’s newsletter, on its Facebook page and on Twitter.
- Become eligible to join FemAnVi’s coordinating committee.
FemAnVi welcomes membership applications from both individuals and organizations. Please complete the following form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The coordinating committee will be in communication with you by email to inform you of the decision regarding your membership around the first week of June*