We would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Feminist Anti-Violence Research Collective (FemAnVi). FemAnVi provides a stimulating space for researchers, students, practitioners and activists to work in partnership in order to develop and support research, intervention and action contributing to the elimination of violence against women. More specifically, FemAnVi’s objectives are as follows:
- To mobilize researchers, students, practitioners and activists who have been involved in the feminist movement against violence against women, and to foster collaboration and reciprocity between those groups;
- To facilitate the co-construction of knowledge, practices and actions that contribute to the feminist movement against violence against women;
- To facilitate the diffusion and the mobilization of feminist knowledge on violence against women, in order to raise awareness and initiate a critical reflection on policies, practices and actions in the violence against women arena;
- To contribute to research training in the violence against women arena.
Becoming a member of FemAnVi gives you the opportunity to:
- Participate in discussions regarding the guidelines and the programming of FemAnVi;
- Receive FemAnVi’s newsletters, as well as publications from FemAnVi and its members;
- Receive information by joining FemAnVi’s mailing list;
- Receive invitations to events organized by FemAnVi;
- Appear on the FemAnVi member list which is published on its website;
- Promote your own organization’s events in FemAnVi’s newsletter, on its Facebook page and on Twitter.
FemAnVi welcomes membership applications from both individuals and organizations. Please complete the following form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org